PM Kisan Status Check 2023
Prime Minister Modi launched the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in 2019 to support the development of farmers in India. This prestigious scheme offers each farmer and small landowner an installment of Rs. 2000.
To benefit from this scheme, farmers and landowners can register online through the official website pmkisan.gov.in. After registering, they can check the PM Kisan Status Check 2023 to determine if their registration has been approved. We have provided complete details on how to check PM Kisan Status 2023 for the convenience of our readers. For further information, please read the entire article.
What Is the benefit of PM Kisan?
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 provides farmers with Rs. 2000 per installment to assist them. To receive this benefit, farmers must contact the Patwari or the RO of their area. The registration fee can be paid at Common Service Centers (CSC). Farmers who have applied for this scheme are eager to know their PM Kisan Installment Status 2023. Farmers who are included in the installment list will receive Rs. 2000, and they can check their status through PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check 2023.
As the 13th installment is released, beneficiaries are checking their payment status and other important information on pmkisan.gov.in.
PM Kisan Highlights:
- Yojana : Pradhan Mantri Kisan samman Nidhi Yojanan
- Start Year: 2019
- Objective : Monetary help to farmers
- Total Eligible Farmers: 11 Crore
- Installment Amount: Rs 2000/-
- Category : Sarkari Yojana
- Annual Assistance: Rs 6000/-
- Article category : Yojana Of GoI
- Total installments in year: 3
- Beneficiaries: Marginal Farmers
- Website: pmkisan.gov.in
PM Kisan Yojana Status Check 2023 By Phone Number:
To check the status of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana 2023 using your mobile number, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Tap the “PM Kisan Beneficiary Status” button.
- Enter your mobile number and the OTP received via SMS.
- Your PM Kisan beneficiary status will be displayed on the screen.
If you haven’t received your installment in your bank account, you can check the PM Kisan Installment Status 2023 on pmkisan.gov.in. If your name is not listed in the Kisan Beneficiary List, you can contact the official website for assistance.
What are the Steps to Check PM Kisan Installment Status 2023?
To check the PM Kisan Installment Beneficiary List 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on “Farmers Corner” and select “PM Kisan Beneficiary Status”.
- Enter your Aadhar number and mobile number.
- The complete information about the PM Kisan Installment Beneficiary List 2023 will be displayed.
Pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary Status 2023:
Here are the installments for PM Kisan Yojana 2023 and the months they cover:
– 14th Installment: May to July
– 15th Installment: August to November
– 16th Installment: December to March
PM Kisan Scheme 2023 Eligibility:
The PM Kisan Scheme 2023 is a scheme implemented by the Central Government to provide assistance to small and marginal farmers in the country. With around 12 crore small farmers in the country, the scheme aims to provide financial support to this segment of the population. However, there are certain criteria that must be met in order to be eligible for the scheme. To be eligible for the PM Kisan Scheme 2023, the following criteria must be met:
– The beneficiary must be a citizen of India.
– The land owner’s name must be in the Bhulekh Database of the Government.
– The beneficiary must have Khasra-Khatauni documents to get the land size information.
– The beneficiary must have a Jan Dhan Bank Account.
– The beneficiary must have an Aadhar card, Identity Card, E-Shram card etc.
– There must be cultivation of land for only 2 hectares of land.
Exclusions Under PM Beneficiary List 2023:
The following groups are not eligible for the PM Beneficiary List 2023:
– Institutional land holders
– Any land holder of constitutional post
– Retired officers and employees of Central or State Government Ministries excluding the Group D employees.
– Any farmer family belonging to any member of Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, Municipal Corporation etc.
– Income Tax Payer in last assessment year
– Professionals like Doctors, Lawyers, CA, Architects being registered with professional bodies.
Benefits of PMKSNY 2023:
The benefits of the PMKSNY 2023 scheme include:
– Financial assistance of Rs 2000/- in each installment through the development.
– The beneficiaries can easily check the pm kisan beneficiary status about the installment.
– The beneficiaries can check the proper implementation of the scheme through the official website.
– The monetary fund will be credited to the beneficiary’s bank account by the month of September 2022.
Overall, the PM Kisan Scheme 2023 is a crucial initiative to support small and marginal farmers in the country, and eligible individuals should take advantage of the scheme to improve their livelihoods.
In conclusion, the PM Kisan Scheme 2023 is an important initiative by the Central Government to provide financial assistance to small and marginal farmers in the country. It has some specific eligibility criteria but the scheme aims to ensure that the benefits are provided to the intended beneficiaries. Through the financial support and proper implementation of the scheme, the government hopes to improve the livelihoods of farmers and promote their well-being. Overall, the PM Kisan Scheme 2023 is a significant step towards a more inclusive and equitable society, and it is essential that eligible individuals take advantage of this opportunity.